Keogh square dublin
Richmond Barracks Inchicore. The building came into possession of the Dublin Corporation and was used to house Dublin families who were on the housing list; they built Keogh Square, which was demolished in 1970, and this was replaced by St. Michaels Estate there. At the same time as the transfer of the barracks to the corporation,This book is a must for anyone with connections to Keogh Square or who is interested in the social history of the times, both in Inchicore and the wider Dublin area. keogh square dublin
Jan 04, 2014 Keogh Square lay adjacent to Goldenbridge. In 1922 the barracks were handed over to the Free State Army under Commander Keogh. Two years later they were given to Dublin Corporation and converted into housing tenements known as Keogh Square. By 1969 Keogh Square had become very dilapidated and was demolished.
keogh square, Dublin, Ireland. 5. 9K likes. This page is about remembering the history of Richmond Barracks keogh square The Puck& Saint Michaels keogh square, Dublin, Ireland. 5. 9K likes. This page is about remembering the history of Richmond Barracks keogh square The Puck& Saint Michaelskeogh square dublin A Dublin City Council Community Partnership to Restore and Commemorate the Heritage of Richmond Barracks. Richmond Barracks, off Bulfin Rd, Inchicore